Batch 18 ♥ 5 Icons (GIF)
I have dropped in one cute page in tumblr and saw this cute Icon gifs. They're so lovely so I wanna share this with you. This isn't mine. Source can be found below the graphics.

KIM JONHGYUN

CHOI MINHO

LEE JINKI

LEE TAEMIN

KIM KIBUM


Hahaha! Shinee is so cute!!

source: All from http://dubu-chan.tumblr.com

Labels: , , , ,

« OLDER POST HOME NEWER POST»
Theme by Gabby
Info

Follow
Y E L L O W S U S H I
Few things to remember:
1. Don't steal, rip or claim any of my banners/icons as yours.
2. Relink or credit Yellow Sushi if you're using any of my graphics.
3. Application for affiliates is open | close.
4. Don't distribute my graphics.
5. Go to resource page if you want to use the images as bases.
6. I do requested graphics. Just fill up the form here.
FOR MORE INFOS, tagboard is OPEN.

LINK SUSHI!



Visitors

Tagboard
Useful Links